- We process personal data of you:
- When you submit your information in the newsletter form.
- When you submit you information in the contact form.
- When you submit information in competitions hosted by W.
- When you contact us by email or phone.
- When you attend events hosted by W.
- W is the data controller responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Personal data means all types of information which can, directly or indirectly, be used to identify a living physical person (“Personal Data”).
Why do we process your data?
- We process your data in order to be able to provide you with news and information about W and our business. And also, to invite you to business events hosted by W.
- If you have a contractual relationship with W, we collect data in terms of contact details i.e. full name, email address, phone number, and employment details, i.e. job title, job street address and VAT number. This data is processed in order to maintain and administrate the contractual relationship W has with your company.
For how long and where do we store your personal data?
- Your data will be stored for as long as you wish to receive news and information from W. This means we will retain your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
- If you have a contractual relationship with W, we will store your personal data in our database until the contractual relationship ends and for a limited time thereafter. However, your Personal Data will (if included in the contract text) continue to be processed as a part of the contract text, as long as the contract is retained for the purpose of safeguarding W’s legal interests.
- Your data will be stored in our IT system (including email) and web server.
How may the data be shared?
- W might share your data with our trusted partners to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract we have entered with your company. This data will only be used for that matter and is not allowed to be used in any other purpose.
- W will not sell, trade or lease your personal data to other parties.
Links to Other Sites
Protection of your personal data
- We protect your Personal Data using commercially reasonable safeguards to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These measures include data encryption, firewalls and multifactor authentication. Therefore, you can rest assure that your Personal Data is in safe hands.
- You are always entitled to ask us whether we process any of your Personal Data, and if so, access a copy of such Personal Data. Further, you have the right to request that we correct or update your Personal Data if something is wrong or missing.
- If you have provided us with Personal Data, you also have the right to have your Personal Data resubmitted to you, in a structured and accessible format
- W processes Personal Data based on your consent, and you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time through a written notice sent to W.
W Communication Agency AB
Lilla Torg 3, 2nd floor
211 34 Malmö, Sweden
+46 40 665 66 90